Registrado: 26 Sep 2005
Ubicación: Buenos Aires
|NEW INSPIRE SPEAKER SYSTEMS FROM CREATIVE DELIVER BETTER SOUND FOR GAMING AND MUSIC
With powerful 5.1 surround sound and detailed 2.1 stereo, the Inspire T6100 and T3100 are designed for people looking for better audio on the PC.
Creative (NASDAQ: CREAF) a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products, announces two new speaker systems designed and engineered to satisfy people who like to enjoy games, movies or music on the PC.
The Creative Inspire T6100 system delivers outstanding 5.1 surround realism that's ideal for games and movies. Leveraging Creative's 25 years of leadership in audio technology, its superior acoustic engineering makes it the perfect choice for truly ‘immersive' entertainment, especially when partnered with a Sound Blaster X-Fi sound card. The two-way front satellites combine a precision tweeter for high-end detail with a mid-range driver for warmth and character. The custom centre speaker adds clarity and power to dialogue, while the rear surround satellites complete the fully involving sound stage experience, underpinned by the low-end impact of the powerful wood subwoofer. The Inspire T6100 is a perfect partner for gaming and entertainment PCs and notebooks, as well as delivering superior results with MP3 music.
Inspire T6100 at a glance
* Perfect with gaming and entertainment PCs and notebooks.
* Use with a Sound Blaster X-Fi sound card for the ultimate in realism, immersion and enjoyment in games, movies and music.
* Two-way front satellites combine separate tweeters and mid-range drivers for high-end detail with warmth and character.
* Powerful centre front satellite delivers outstanding dialogue in movies and games. Rear satellites complete the surround sound stage.
* Powerful wood subwoofer with flared port and bass control provides strong, detailed low-end support for great gaming!
* Output: 8 Watts RMS per surround channel. 18 Watts RMS front centre channel. 26 Watts RMS subwoofer.
The Creative Inspire T3100 system delivers high-fidelity 2.1 stereo with MP3 music on the PC. The satellites feature the two-way design used in the T6100 for detail, warmth and character. The powerful bass of the ported wood subwoofer adds low-level impact. The attractive metal grilles of the satellites complement the desktop and are great partners for PCs and notebooks as well as MP3 players. The system includes a headphone connector for private listening as well as separate controls for power, bass and volume.
Inspire T3100 at a glance
* Perfect with any PC or MP3 player.
* Satellites with superior technical design look great on the desktop and can be wall-mounted for extra flexibility.
* Separate tweeter and mid-range driver in each enclosure for hi-fi results, with high-end detail and mid-range clarity.
* Powerful wood subwoofer with flared port and adjustable bass control for precision low-end impact.
* Magnetic shielding enables satellites to be placed close to desktop monitors.
* Output: 6 Watts RMS per satellite. 17 Watts RMS subwoofer.
“Audio technology continues to move ahead,” comments Eoin Leyden, European Product Group Manager with Creative. “These new speaker systems bring people the best of it, in great-looking systems that fit into any environment and deliver a combination of power and clarity that has to be heard to be believed.
“Whether people like gaming, movies or music, we think they will be amazed by the experience the Inspire T6100 and T3100 will provide.”
About Creative Labs
Creative (Nasdaq: CREAF) is the worldwide leader in digital entertainment products for the personal computer and the Internet. Famous for its Sound Blaster and for launching the multimedia revolution, Creative is now driving digital entertainment on the PC platform with products like the award-winning Zen and MuVo Personal Audio Players. The company's innovative hardware, proprietary technology, applications and services leverage the Internet, enabling consumers to experience high-quality digital entertainment - anytime, anywhere.
Founded in 1981, Creative Technology's corporate headquarters are in Singapore. Creative Labs Europe was established in 1993 to capture a bigger share of the growing European market. Its Headquarters and Operations/Technical Centre (EOTC) facility are based in Dublin, Ireland, and provide an efficient, localised and customised product supply service to the European market. They also provide strategic customer support functions to Creative's sales offices in Benelux, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the UK. The European operation currently employs around 400 people.