Running With Scissors
Registrado: 18 Nov 2005
| VIEWSONIC TO ROLL OUT MORE THAN 25 PRODUCTS FOR BUSINESS,HOME AND VERTICAL MARKETS BY YEAR’S END
Display Leader Gives Professionals and Consumers More Ways to Experience Their Digital Life
WALNUT, Calif., Sept. 21, 2006 – In its latest effort to provide customers with the value, performance and choice they want, ViewSonic® Corp. today announced its intention to introduce more than 25 innovative display products over the next three months. The company plans to unveil products in five categories, including widescreen LCD monitors, projectors, televisions, handheld devices and consumer electronic displays.
“ViewSonic will be providing professionals and consumers alike with more reasons to choose ViewSonic,” said Matt Milne, president, ViewSonic Americas. “Our upcoming products reflect the ongoing commitment we have toward our customers since day one: to provide the award-winning display products that enable people to make the most of how they view work and play.”
The strategy and products also will continue ViewSonic’s recognized leadership in evolving display technology through new capabilities for general business, mobile environments, education, home offices and entertainment. By listening closely to its channel partners and customers, ViewSonic has combined new features and functionality into products that will bring customers greater convenience, access and choice, along with more value through competitive pricing. The offerings will include:
· Large-screen LCD TVs that give consumers widescreen luxury and great performance at an affordable price.
· Widescreen LCD monitors that match gaming, video and digital entertainment trends and provide more screen real estate for multiple purposes, including dual document editing and simultaneous instant messaging and Web surfing.
· Innovative consumer LCD monitors that offer industry-leading connectivity, versatility and performance to make the most of the digital lifestyle for greater convenience and to eliminate desktop clutter.
· Desktop LCDs with the latest in ergonomic design and enhanced features ideal for professionals who use a display for multiple hours per day.
· Projectors that not only bring cinema experiences to living rooms everywhere, but spark new discussions in classrooms and lecture halls.
· Affordable, customizable and easy to install digital signage solutions for businesses that need to communicate up-to-the-minute information to their prospects and customers without the need to have a PC connected to the display.
· A wireless rugged handheld that provides integrated features for inventory management and bar code scanning in a package able to withstand being dropped and harsh environments.
“Nowhere has ViewSonic’s ability to bring new display related products to market quickly been evidenced more than in their worldwide market share position in the LCD desktop monitor market,” said Chris Connery, vice president of market research for DisplaySearch. “While expanding their portfolio in recent years to now include LCD TVs, projectors and other display related technologies, they have continued to enhance their line of award-winning LCD computer monitors and now boast one of the broadest lines of wide displays in the industry.”
For more ViewSonic product information or to locate an authorized ViewSonic dealer, visit www.ViewSonic.com or call 800.888-8583.
ViewSonic® Corp., a worldwide leader in visual display products, offers comprehensive display solutions for today’s business, education and consumer electronics markets. The company’s products have won more than 2,000 awards globally from independent publications and organizations.
Headquartered in Walnut, Calif., ViewSonic was founded in 1987 and is a privately held corporation. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corp. at tel: 800.888.8583 or 909.869.7976; fax: 909.468.3736; or www.ViewSonic.com.
DFI LP Ultra D Earth Edition.